Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Where's Will?

Will Tippin (Bradley Cooper) VS Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan)

(This is for you M. You know who you are. Yes, I cannot believe I'm actually posting this up.)

I have a theory, when you hit 25/26 you tend to hit a quarter-life existential crisis. Mebbe we've been engineered/ designed tt way. It just seems like way too many pple ard me, at my age are going thru some sort of massive career/ educational/personal upheaval. And this week alone....I've heard so many dear frens whine "I wanna go home!!!!! Take me home God!!!!!!" (home as in our real home in heaven of course. Earth can really suck. Thank God we're just passing thru) I totally identify with their feelings, cos I've been crying tt out to God too. Yupz....sometimes its just all too much to take. How far is heaven eh?

Ah well.....when times get stressful, it's the stupid, silly things that keep you sane. (whoa! check out my alliteration. hehhhh!) That is why, M and I have been having this huge online debate over who is the hotter guy from "Alias". Will Tippin (reporter who is Sydney's best friend) or Michael Vaughn (her handler in the CIA, and bf). Notice how it's Felicity all over again....same director for both shows too. J.J Abrams. Will being Noel here, and Vaughn as Ben. Sean is still there as Ben/ Vaughn's best friend too....except his Alias character's name is Eric Weiss. But we still refer to him as Sean anyway.

I actually really like them both, but if i were in Sydney Bristow's shoes...I think I'd have to lean towards Vaughn. M fiercely disagrees of course.....with protests of "Will hot. Vaughn not!"; "Burrow the furrow!" (erm...tt was in reference to Vaughn's furrowed eye-brows.) Feel free to take your own stand on this. haha! But well, we both agree that it was very disappointing and upsetting that Will disappeared during the 3rd season of Alias....he got into some witness protection scheme. Bah!

WHERE'S WILL??????? WHERE'S OUR DORKY REPORTER DUDE??? BRING HIM BACKKKKK WE SAY!!!!

(at this point of time....M wants to be a ninja, and I want to join the CIA, and learn how to shoot a gun, or wotever sharp objects at pple. I'm not even going to bother explaining why. haha!)

1 comment:

Sngs Alumni said...

GINZA KNIVES THROUGH MY FISTS!!!

:)

Death and destruction...