Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My boo fwen! :)

The BMI office on a Mon evening...
=================================
*strange, high pitched falsetto singing streams from the pantry*
Somebody goes: What's that sound???
Mich: *from the opposite end of the office* Must be the blue one lah...
[cos Danny is my boo (blue) fwen]
Bernice: Yah lor! The blue one!
All: LOL
Danny: *shouts * Eh! What blue one? Got name one ok?

====================================================================
I'm so grateful for my boo fwen (Danny) and my yellow fwen (Berno) and my green fwen (Abi)! :) Yay! Michelle is irrepressibly happy these days! :)
[regular doses of musical excitement help]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When i'm feeling boo
All i have to do
Is take a look at choo
Then i'm not so boo...

;> boo fwen DS