Friday, October 05, 2007

WWSD

This is why the blog has been pretty silent of late. Blame Scofield.
And now I've got Andrea hooked too. So we're both screaming in front of our computers late at night, while watching Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield do the most insane things on Prison Break. haha!

I'm finishing Season 2 soon though....so stay tuned for the flurry of blog posts. :)

(Btw: that's a t-shirt design that Abi, Andrea & I intend to print for ourselves. It's Abi's original design. haha! We're mad I know.)

2 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

SCOFIELD!!! We are mad, but happily so ;)

And a Hello to Abi, fellow PB fan whom I've not had the pleasure of meeting yet...

extravaganza said...

hi andrea..

you have the same name as my sister who hates PB cos too many people die.

nevertheless....

enjoy season 2