Friday, October 12, 2007

"There's a plan to make all of this right"

Remember my silly post about my ugly paper crane? Well, Abi beat me to it, and made a paper swan for me! Which is what Scofield folds in Prison Break anyway. I couldn't do it cos the steps were pretty complex. Yeah, so this is what I found on my desk today. Thanks Abi!

And yes...she wrote the classic Scofield line inside the swan, "There's a plan to make all of this right". :) That line has been on mind quite a lot of late....I can just imagine God saying that to us. Afterall, He has already set His rescue plan in motion.....and that is just so reassuring. :)

2 comments:

extravaganza said...

what nice handiwork!
oh so perfect.

Michelle-Lea said...

It is not perfect lor. Look at the beak...something is wrong! haha! But a very commendable first try though ABI!