Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I'm coming Your way"

My fwen Glenn sang Jared Anderson's "I'm coming Your way" in class today for his presentation. And the lyrics of the song, coupled with his personal sharing really moved me. I'm just gonna shamelessly post what Glenn shared in class (and yes, he gave me permission) cos it just made so much sense. :)

"Worship isn't static...it's about a journey towards God. It's a whole life of moving towards God...it's a process." [And the truth behind these lyrics really hit home for me.....]
"If all we have is love, then all I have is You.
If life is what we choose, my choice is You."
"Rather than just love, I choose LOVE Himself. I choose the giver of life, rather than life itself."- Glenn.

Now is that cool or what? :) You can listen to the song at the hyperlink below, and check out other songs on Jared Anderson's album. I really dig the track "Every Time"!! It's just so amazingly, infectiously happy! It's got the same vibe as "That Thing you do". :)

"I'm Coming Your Way" (by Jared Anderson)
====================================
If all we have is love, then all I have is You.
If life is what we choose, my choice is You.

Chorus:
I'm coming Your way
I'm coming Your way
I'm coming Your way

If all we do is try, I'm giving You all mine
If faith helps us to decide I have decided

With all of my breath, with this heart in my chest
Every look in my eye, You'll know why

No comments: