Saturday, March 29, 2008

Simplify

I love music. I love singing and playing keys. And I LOVE Brooke Fraser....er, cos she does both so fantabulously. :) Ooh, I love twinkle lights too.

I was strolling around Compasspoint....when the music called to me (Sembawang Music lah). I walked in with the sincere intention of just browsing....but I spotted the Dave Matthews Band: Live at Piedmont Park DVD...and I knew I was doomed. And yes, I bought it....it's out of this world I tell you! They're so tight!!

So there I was...feeling all conflicted about my new purchase, cos I've been meaning to spend less of late. BUT, the spark of genius came....and now I've got a new plan. You ready? It's brilliant.

Eat Less. Buy more music and gear.

Gives new meaning to starving artist. haha!

Grace Notes:
=============
Thank You God....
- for the precious fellowship in cell grp. Really sets my heart right with God once again....and I'm blessed by how every individual brings something different to the body of Christ. :)

- for the blessing of being able to pray over and speak into the lives of my students individually in the final week of term. Seeing their faces light up never ceases to bring me deep joy.

- for my favourite maj7 chord...and my new fwen the maj9 chord. :)

- for crazy partners in crime like Abi, who is apparently a "bad influence" on me (so says the Man). hahaha!

- for Chris Botti who's coming to town again...(I hope i can go!)

- for the term break ahead which allows me to meet up with fwens on weekday nights for a change!

- for renewed personal vision. It's really quite simple, once we choose to walk by faith. :) Michelle is stepping out....

No comments: