Friday, March 21, 2008

Pandamonium begins now!

I couldn't help myself...I just had to take a photo of Abi next to Jack Black's Kungfu Panda ("Pandamonium" begins in June. haha! I love that line from the movie). The lighting made Abi's face look so blur though...not my fault lah! I wanna watch the movie when it comes out...the trailer is just pure silly! :)

Anyways....Abi and I went to Cathay to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles. We were blown away by Freddie Highmore (the August Rush kid) all over again...that kid has the most precious expression on his face, and he's just a genius for his age. We stuffed ourselves silly with overpriced popcorn and had fun gasping, screaming and laughing in the cinema. Then after the movie...Abi went to Gramaphone to buy Bones Season 2, and we went to traumatise the staff at Yamaha by deliberately playing R&B/gospel/funk on their $14 000 piano (with matt keys!! that was weird) although the sign on the piano said "NO PRACTISING". haha! What's that they say about rules? :p

Dinner was with the grandparents....nothing beats my grandma's home cooked food. :) It was a good, simple day....time spent with people who really matter. In the quiet moments spent walking home, I looked up at the beautiful night sky and thanked God for the bright full moon, the music He's put in our hearts (Berno, Abi and I actually wrote a song yesterday in one hour! We even infused gospel grooves into it!)....and for His love for me that's stronger & deeper than I could ever imagine or comprehend.

I hope you had a good, good Friday too. :)

"The greatest love that anyone could ever know
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And till I see You face to face
and grace amazing takes me home,
I'll trust in You..."- 'Til I see You' by Joel Houston and JD Gillies


2 comments:

extravaganza said...

i love freddie he's so cute! :)
i can't wait to start on season 2 of bones and i forgot to pay you. remind me on mon!

Michelle-Lea said...

Yah, you owe me money again!! Why is this a vicious cycle?? haha!