Sunday, March 23, 2008

Musicitis

I think it's a disease....this uncontrollable urge to spread the "joy" (ie. the music). So I keep uploading new music on to my multiply site, or the office song database or burning them cds, and shoving them into the hands of overwhelmed frens who can't keep up with the pace in which I zip through the music. I'm sick....very sick.

Proof of musicitis:
=================
Jet: Do you have the mp3 for "Mighty to save" by Hillsong?
Mich: Of cos I do! Sending it over right now. I even have the live version that's so new the cd isn't even available in Spore yet!
Jet: I'm eternally grateful.
Mich: I'm more than happy to service your musical needs. In fact, thank YOU. Cos actually, you asking for mp3s makes ME feel fulfilled...so u cld be doing me a favour instead? hmm..strange how the world works.
Jet: Hmm...well, if you insist. :) So give me a hit then! Burn me a kick-ass cd.
Mich: One heady cocktail of music on a personalised data cd coming up! :) Any requests?
Jet: hmmm...Lifehouse?
Mich: I burnt you most of Lifehouse albums the last time.
Jet: Oops....I didn't even know. *dang* I just discovered them recently.
Mich: Oh my....you...you, "ORPHANED" my music.
Jet: Yes, I might have.
Mich: Oh...my heart. *tries to breathe*

No comments: