Friday, March 28, 2008

Let.It.Go

It's one of those days when everything seems to go wrong...people just piss you off. I don't mean BIG things..but all the little things just add up, and before you know it you just feel incredibly frustrated and angry. I feel like my head is going to explode now. Arghhh....I don't want to self-combust!

O God, teach me to praise You when things don't go my way....to keep my cool, and to remember that life isn't a story about me, but it's really all about YOU unfolding Your plans.

"With Me" (by Ginny Owens)
===========================
Life is a strange thing.
Sometimes it’s thrilling
And sometimes it gets me down.
Some days my world seems
So all consuming
I’m afraid I’m gonna drown.
But there’s one thing I know for sure

CHORUS:
That good days come
The dark days call
but every day You’re with me, with me through it all.
And I will embrace what every moment brings
cause You are with me.

No comments: