Friday, August 01, 2008

"Away, away, away!" :)

Alritey folks! I'm off for a short trip to KL for the Passion Conference. Just finished packing. I don't understand why I always overpack...seriously I can't help it. Anyway, will be back on Mon afternoon....till then have fun at FOP/Singfest/whatever else you're up to. :) I'm still contactable on my hp if you wanna drop me a msg. :)

I'm gonna leave you guys with this rather amusing, but sweet sms exchange btw me n Dawnie. That girl totally rocks my world lah! :)

Mich: The Parachute Band bassist asked A for her hp number so they can chat over coffee leh! OMG! She's so lucky! haha!
Dawn: Cool down Mich...haha! Ask her to bring you. ha!
Mich: Aiyah, like really extra hor if liddat?
Dawn: haha! Yeah actually!
Mich: Bleah. You not affirming one.
Dawn: Orrr....whether you go meet him or not, you'll always be my Michie babes. haha. Can?
Mich: So cute lah u! Trying to cheer me up. haha! Thanx Lawnie. :)

3 comments:

WMSongComm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Khoo said...

I was about to say, next time a bassist asks for my number, I give him yours? ;)

Michelle-Lea said...

EH can!! haha! Make sure cute first lah. Not the weirdo kind. hahaa! Thanks ah!