Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wanderlust

I miss horse-riding in the Blue Mts...and yes, that's me, in Andrea's pink MNG jacket. hee!

Every now and then....Mich gets Sydney Wanderlust. Today is one of those days. haha! So I thought I'd post some pics from my 2 previous Sydney trips to make myself happy. (Hey, its MY blog, I can do whatever I want! :p) So will Hillsong Conference 2009 materialise??? I dunno...but I hope so! :)

Tammy my pretty horse!

Camomile Cottage where we stayed in the Blue Mts.

Sunny moments in the garden behind our cottage

May snapping pics during our Coastal Drive trip in Feb.

Having a BBQ at Bondi Beach...that was so fun!

Darling Harbour....Shan and I strolled there by nite and drank hot choc from Starbucks, while snuggled in our warm jackets. :)

One of the state libraries...."Mich in heaven" moment. haha!

The Rocks area...facing the Sydney Opera House. Ahhh...beautiful Sydney! I miss u.

No comments: