Sunday, August 17, 2008

RSS

I love my fwens who send me random song lyric smses (RSS). I think we took it to new heights today though. haha! While S'pore's women table tennis team battled it out with China's team for the Olympics finals (hey! We got our silver!!! haha! Rare moment of patriotic pride.:)) this evening, Glenn & I had our own little 'ping pong' game over sms with random Praise & Worship song lyrics. If you can actually follow our exchange and recognize the songs, bravo for you! :p


Mich: "Woh oh oh....oh oh oh....woh oh oh!"
Glenn: "Fill us up and send us out!"
Mich: "All majesty to the God of creation!"
Glenn: "My soul now to stand..."
Mich: "We are living to make Your name high, Jesus!....Woh oh oh!"
Glenn: "I know I am filled to be emptied again.."
Mich: "You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same." (recognize that not?)
Glenn: "Indescribable"...hur!
Mich: Wow you're good. We're both good! haha! "Glorious, over us!"
Glenn: "Lord I'm amazed"
Mich: "Every sunrise sings Your praise!" (you know?)
Glenn: Wa crap! You got me there. ha!
Mich: Yay! I win! It's "It's all because of Jesus" by Fee. haha!


Answers:
============
1) With Everything (Hillsong)
2) God of Justice (Tim Hughes)
3) Majesty (Planetshakers)
4) The Stand (Hillsong United)
5) Your name high (Hillsong)
6) Desert song (Hillsong)
7) Indescribable (Chris Tomlin)
8) Glorious (Chris Tomlin)
9) Amazed (Desperation Band)

10) It's all about Jesus (Fee)

No comments: