Sunday, November 09, 2008

The 2008 Birthday Wish List

Hi fwens....it's nearing that time of the year again, and its really sweet how some of you are already asking me what I would like for my birthday. I know I've taken quite long to get back to you, but here's the list finally! :) With something that suits every budget. Once again, do let me know which item you would like to get so I don't get multiple items. haha! Would be quite funny to get 8 scarves. And of course, feel free to surprise me with something outside of this list. I'm just putting it up so some of you don't have to wreck your brains. :)

But hey...above all these gifts, I really appreciate your love & fwenship. Its cheesy but true ok? Am looking forward to meeting up with you guys soon. :)

The 2008 Birthday Wish List:
==========================
1) A nice scarf (Topshop and Zara have nice scarves this season.)
2) "Once" DVD (It's an indie Irish movie)
3) "Through Painted Deserts- Light, God and Beauty on the Open Road"- Donald Miller
4) Tangs Voucher
5) Bobbi Brown Waterproof Mascara (in brown)
6) Eye shadow (in darker shades of grey or brown)

And here's the music wishlist, in order of preference! Go crazy at Trumpetpraise. haha!
=====================================================================
7) Bethany Dillon "So Far: The Acoustic Sessions" (2008)
8) Jeremy Riddle- "Full Attention" (2007)
9) Jeremy Camp's "Restored" Album (2004) or "Carried Me: The Worship Project" (2004)
[I know he has a new album coming out soon, but I'll get that myself cos I'm quite sure I'm gonna be faster than u. hehe!]

Possible Presents for group sharing:
===================================
10) Cordless phone (to be used at home.)
11) Nice watch. :) (my current one is Fossil and its quite old. I would like a dress watch though.)
12) Benetint Blusher
13) Recording Mike for my iPod
14) Groovy Lava Lamp (I dunno where you gonna find it though. ha!)

And those that a girl can only dream of:
====================================
1) Joel Houston (Berno said this one quite hard, and his father won't be very pleased. haha!)
2) Nord Stage (its the only keyboard u'll ever need)
3) New Macbook Pro (need I say more?)
4) Ticket to Sydney

And if you're seriously broke:
=========================
1) Nutella (always a winner!)
2) A month's supply of mentos (8 packs should be more than enough! haha!)

No comments: