Thursday, November 06, 2008

Soundbites

Abi: *woefully* Look at my "What Would Scofield Do" t-shirt!
Mich: It shrank in the washing machine ah? (this has happened to Abi many times)
Abi: No. :( I got bigger!
Mich: HAHAHA!
(every girl's nightmare rite?)

*Mich and Dawn talking about wearing make-up on stage*
Dawnie: I don't like to wear make-up lah!
Mich: You should lah with the new live video feed. You so pretty...very wasted if you look all washed out on the screen.
Dawnie: Aiya..I'm not pretty. Just cute only.
Mich: !?!?!

Muffin: Hey Mich! You coming for my baptism service this Sat rite? May-Ann is coming too.
Mich: Oh cool. Yeah I'm coming.
Muffin: Great! I'm creating a facebook event for it. RSVP ok? Come and groupie me!
Mich: HUH?? Anyhow one you! Sorry...I don't groupie you. I only groupie Dawn (and Arun).

[And I think this one takes the winner...]
*1st thing I hear during a random phone call from Glenn*
Glenn: "Talk to me...tell me your name. *mumble mumble cos forgot lyrics*" (in bad William Hung accent)
Mich: Huh??
Glenn: *repeats the above lyrics*
Mich: *figures it out by now. It's Ricky Martin's "She Bangs"* This is the weirdest phone call I've ever received in my life.
Glenn: *obviously chuffed on the other line*

2 comments:

Dawn said...

hahahah this post is very funny! i shall drop muffin an fb note to comfort him. haha.

and yay, i got my makeup, all thanks to you the guru! :) the next most impt thing: i need to wear it! haha. but i think i would lah, cos got instruction manual!!! MUAHAHAH!!!! i'm invincible now!

Michelle-Lea said...

haha! Oh Dawnie...i'm not the guru pls. Guru no need to follow instruction manual, but I need to!! Like you! We same same ok?