Monday, November 17, 2008

Fa La La La

I'm in the office, feeling insanely bored although I actually have work to do.
(the ridiculously slow PC isn't helping either.)
I just feel like zipping off to town to do some Christmas shopping.
Fa La La....
I blame it on all these retail merchants who have put up all their Christmas decor already.
The festive mood is in the air although it's not even a month before Christmas.
Fa La La....

I like these cool, breezy nights we've been having lately.
When I close my eyes, I feel like I'm walking on the streets of Sydney again...
I just need my sweater and cup of hot choc with sprinklings of choc & cinnamon powder. :)
I'm looking forward to a quiet, acousticky (Arun thinks that's a funny word), folksy Christmas eve with Dawnie.
We plan to catch Alarice in concert at Timbre @ Old School. :)

[A note to hard-core bloggers: People will think you're doing serious work when you blog on Microsoft Word, and look at your comp screen with furrowed brows. Just cut & paste your writings on to blogger later...who's to know you were wasting time in the office? :)]

2 comments:

Dawn said...

yay i'm so looking forward to christmas eve at timbre.

christmas eves have always been pretty quiet and memorable for me, albeit with different pple. nice.

me said...

hor hor!
=P

-samuelyuan-