Sunday, November 30, 2008

Beautiful



This is such an honest song by Bethany Dillon, who's only 19 years old by the way.
Made me ponder upon Love, and how Love accepts us, flaws and all,
And beyond just mere acceptance,
Love pursues us with a relentless persistence,
and sees us....
as beautiful.

It's almost absurd if you think about it,
especially when confronted with our selfishness and shortcomings.
But Love sees us as beautiful....
and worthy to be loved.
Love doesn't just see us as who we are today,
But Love sees who we can grow to be in Christ.

==================================================================
Beautiful (by Bethany Dillon)
==============================
Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me
Fighting to make the mirror happy
Trying to find whatever is missing
Won't you help me back to glory

[Chorus]

You make me beautiful
You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart, and I am amazed
I love to hear You say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love and beautiful

No comments: