Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Departures

Lately....it's been feeling so right that I'm ending a major chapter in my life.
I'm grateful for how much I've learnt during that season, and the incredible friends I've made.
But it really seems time to move on.
Deep inside, I even feel a sense of relief that I decided to step out.
Right now, I can't imagine staying on because its the "safe" decision to make.

Honestly, I never thought I would arrive at this point.
God surprises us at each turn eh?
But I must say, I'm getting more comfortable with the decision I've made,
I'm enjoying the vibrancy of full-time ministry in this wonderful church
(the team that we have here amazes me all the time).
In just the past few months, I've been stretched, challenged, inspired and rejuvenated
both as an artist and as a worshipper in the house of God.
And I'm looking forward to more exciting days ahead. :)

With every step out of the boat, and on the water,
I know I'm walking closer towards Jesus.

No comments: