Thursday, November 27, 2008

After an Afternoon....

Andie, Cheryl & I went down to the Integrity/Alby Warehouse Sale today (it will last until Sun). I was very happy in that place. :) It was like heaven. We barely got past the entrance and we were already squeaking in excitement and sending a flurry of smses/calls cos of the good buys. I think Andie said "Ok, let's spread out!" but Cheryl and I simultaneously replied, "but I want to see everything!" haha! When we finally calmed down....we came up with the strategy of doing a preliminary sweep before making our selections.

Wanna know the damage? haha! Well, I shall only list my own although all 3 of us had a full basket each. hee!
- 15 cds (including the new Jon Foreman and Hillsong London albums)
- 2 books
- **free** 5 new Integrity Calendar Posters (with pics of Israel/Tim/Chris and friends.)
(we also pulled off 2 Third Day "Revelation" posters from their wall...but we asked nicely first. haha!)

Andie thinks I'm a bad influence cos when she takes a moment to consider buying a cd, I will stand behind her and chirp, "buy it!" :) haha!

Our arms were seriously aching, our mouths were thirsty and tummies hungry after that afternoon adventure....but it was worth it. :)

No comments: