Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Choc Banana Cake & Gula Melaka

My brains are totally fried by this late hour...but I have this unexplainable need to share my day with you all. haha!

Last nite, Abi asked me if I wanted to meet for lunch. So I asked her, "You want to meet me for lunch cos I'm leaving BMI soon rite?" She said, "Aiyah, I'm meeting you for lunch cos I'm meeting you for lunch lah!" haha! Abi doesn't do the mushy sentimental stuff.

So we met for lunch at Secret Recipe, Plaza Sing. And Abi was appalled at how I scared the waitress by suddenly bursting out in laughter when she repeated our orders. I didn't mean to, I was reading an sms from Glenn. Abi said the waitress thought I was laughing at her. hahaha! Oops. But lunch was nice...we had Tom Yum Chicken Noodles and Choc Banana Cake (my fav!). :)

Then Abi and I went shopping at Springfield, and we both bought the same dress which was on sale. We rushed back to office after that. I love how ridiculously random our conversations are. We can be talking about one topic, and then suddenly, I'll just burst out, "Obama and Clinton," which is totally unrelated, but she gets it. It takes skill to get to our level. haha!

And I must tell you guys the tak glam thing that Abi did during dinner. Esther was peacefully eating her Ondeh ondeh when Abi walked past and decided to try one. She's never eaten it before. So she bit into half of it, and gula melaka started squirting everywhere. Esther kena gula melaka on her face and jacket and pants. Warrau...Abi is a winner.

My student who works at The Body Shop gave me a whole bag of free make-up today as a thank you gift. Christmas is here early for Michelle! Yayy! So happy! I got 2 diff types of blushers, 2 shades of eye-shadow, mascara, lipstick and lip gloss. :)

I also have so much new music (from the Integrity sale, and my fabulous bday gifts) that I dunno what to listen to now. :)

I watched my "Once" dvd last nite, yet another bday gift,....I loved the movie very much. :) The part where they were creating music together with such easy chemistry gave me the chills.

Ok i very sleepy liao. Goodnite!

No comments: