Sunday, December 07, 2008

Forgive me while I gush...


"Every generation needs a REVOLUTION...
this one NEEDS to look, sound and breathe like LOVE...
the PEOPLE are the FUTURE, and the future is NOW!!"

Joel Houston sharing the heartbeat behind "The I Heart Revolution." I love his reference to Psalm 145:4 "One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts". Its one of my favourite verses, it's one of those "life verses" that I cling to and pray that I can live out. Its a verse that changes your entire perspective, and affects the way you do ministry. We need to be sowing seeds into the next generation so that they can rise up to be even stronger than our own.




Joel Timothy Houston, the most poetic and sincere worship leader/songwriter/preacher etc. in history, singing "Mighty To Save" at the Hillsong Conference 2008. :) This is my favouritest version of "Mighty To Save" EVER. (Sorry Reubs)

Nigel said this to me the other night, and I thought it was super hilarious, "To say that you have a crush on Joel would be a massive understatement."

No comments: