Friday, December 26, 2008

Everybody Loves Pressies!

I just came back from a dinner at my grandparents, and I find it highly amusing that my grandfather hid the box of Marks & Spencer Instant Coffee Mocha Satchets, which I gave him as part of his Christmas gift. His plan was obviously to prevent my grandma or maid from drinking it, so that he would have it all to himself. haha!

And my grandma used her brand new Chanel nail polish immediately this morning, and she's very pleased with it. Yeah, that was her Christmas pressie from me. Its really funny to see grandparents get so excited and child-like over Christmas gifts eh?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

ur grandparents are really so angmoh-fied... ur grandpa doesn't drink kopi - he drinks mocha?

Michelle-Lea said...

haha! He drinks kopi...but I think he prefers mocha. Its his fav! atas hor? hehe!