Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So sweet can die!

I read this from Glenn Packiam's blog (he's a Worship Pastor from New Life Church, and is a founding member of Desperation Band) and totally melted. He's actually M'sian but currently resides in Colorado. His kids are half indian, half ang moh. So cute lah!

"The other night, our two girls, Sophia (3) and Norah (2), somehow ended up in our bed right around midnight. It was fun for the first 10 minutes, but then I was ready to go to sleep. But I was too tired too really do anything about it…and Holly wasn’t moving either!

As I lay there half-asleep, wrestling with whether or not to strong-arm the kids and restore control in our house, I heard Sophia whisper to Norah, “Love you, Norah.” “Luvoo Fia,” came the reply. Tears welled up in my eyes. It was the most beautiful little scene. Surely God was in this place…and I almost missed it!

Then the girls started tickling each other, and screaming and giggling, and eventually I needed to get Norah back to her crib. But what if I had reached for control sooner? I might have missed a little piece of God’s activity."

No comments: