Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Time!

L-R: Aeron (too cool for pics), me, Auntie Rena, Auntie Pauline

I spent a lot of time with my aunts n cousins from Sabah last week. They only come about 2-3 times a year so I make sure we hang out more when they're around. :) Last week we had a little field trip....and went on the Singapore Flyer. haha! Yeah, super touristy! Yeah, that pic above shows us on our way up. We were a bit hyped initially...until it hit us how slowly the thing travelled. haha! Here are some pics taken by Sabrina my cuzzie...

It was a cloudy day.


This is Emerald, Sabrina's fren, holding some hotel in her hands.

Em and Sabby

Esplanade and the floating platform

My aunts! :)

Cuzzies: me, Aeron, Sabby, Emerald


Sabby tries to be a hobbit

Yeah, the things I have to put up with from Aeron.


Not real one...its a miniature

Some shiny Christmas tree we saw on our way to dinner

The gals doing their touristy thing

Dinner at Food Republic, Suntec. Its funny how we even GOT to Suntec. 7 of us....loaded into the car, with Emerald on Auntie Pauline's lap. It was quite a feat. Insanely uncomfortable, with us being in super contorted positions. When the car went over a hump, all of us screamed "OUCH" in unision. haha!


Sabby is an alcoholic at 17. I tell you it runs in the family. haha!

Taking pics with my mentos handphone charm. Everyone loves it.

My family celebrating Sabby's bday. :) That's my grandma laughing on the left. :)

No comments: