Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Notes from Randomland (Pt 2)

1) I just had Carlsberg beer at a kopi-tiam in Tampines with Dawnie, Arun, Jeremy and Ricky.
I feel like an Ah Peh. haha!

2) Apparently my blog inspires people to buy things. Dawnie and Shirley ended up buying the Benefit Eye make-up kit and the Sarah McLachlan cd that I blogged about. And many people have been asking me about "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". I should be paid for this marketing.

3) I.don't.want.to.work.anymore.
I just want to hang out at Timbre @ Old School with Dawnie, Andie and Muffin (and twinkly lights) on Christmas Eve.

4) I just realized Dawnie was mentioned in all the above points. I must heart her a lot. :)

5) If they had a CCM quiz show or a Christian version of "Don't Forget The Lyrics"...it would probably go something like this.

Mich: Who said this and in what context? "It's an upbeat song that you don't have to dance to......erm, unless you jump really high." (25 marks)
Glenn: *immediately* The song is "In the mystery" Correct?
Mich: Yes, that was fast. haha!
Glenn: Eh...it was said by Joel Houston/ Matt Crocker (I think).
Mich: WRONG! Only Joel.
Glenn: Crap. Errr....oooohhhh...hahaha! Dang.
Mich: Minus 10 points.

We are sick people. haha! That quote came from the Hillsong "Saviour King" dvd by the way.

6) I was on the mrt with my cousins, when I started to play "air keyboard" quite unconsciously. I had the Christmas set stuck in my head!!! I didn't realize until I noticed them staring at me with weirded out looks. haha! I freaked them out.

7) I had my FINAL training session cum vocal department meeting with my coaches today. Worship was beautiful (we sang "Till I See You- by Joel!! and "With All I Am")....God spoke really clearly through us and to us, and His presence was remarkably tender and ministering. We had a wonderful time of sharing and learning...and then I wanted to end by praying for them. They surprised me by praying for me after that....and all this while, I pretty much had my emotions under control. But after they prayed, I couldn't help it...I cried. It has been such an honour and joy serving alongside these ladies. :) [Then I whined about smudging my lousy Bodyshop eye-liner. haha! Pls buy M.A.C instead gals!]

No comments: