Monday, February 02, 2009

Hilarious Fwens Make My Day

Over msn:
==============
Guitar Ben: Hey hey!
Mich: Hey u! I heard about your upcoming slot on "Live and loaded" (Channel 5 tv show which showcases local bands)
Guitar Ben: Yeah man....I'm so nervous about it!
Mich: Why leh? Not your first gig what
Guitar Ben: Afraid of 1) Screwing up. 2) Looking fat on tv
Mich: HAHAHA! Which one you more afraid of?
Guitar Ben: 2)
Mich: I KNEW IT!! You damn girl lah! You have ONE WEEK to lose weight.
Guitar Ben: Yah, I'm going to eat nothing and run 10km everyday.

=====================================================================
Sometimes my dear fwens are so beyond random, that even I (the ultra random one) get taken aback.

Over sms:
===========
Mich: *sings Dawn's song lyrics to Dawn* "I had to throw my faith in something, I could not see (echo: i could not see-eeee)"
Dawnie: Eeeeee Haaaa!!!
Mich: HUH? Why got karate chop one? haha!
Dawnie: It was meant to be random...Cowboy's whoop of joy!

Muffin: *out of the blue* My new media lecturer just said he has problems breathing...so scary lah!
Mich: *confused...thinks Muffin meant to msg his NUS fren* HUH??
Muffin: Yeah, my new media lecturer said he can't breathe properly and feels like fainting. And that he probabaly ate too much bak kwa!
Mich: This is beyond random!

No comments: