Thursday, February 12, 2009

John Mayer & Elmo


I screamed when I saw this on Abi's blog! (yes, I'm a major groupie) Watch this and see if it doesn't make you smile. Hehe!

Random Asides:
=====================
1) It's 3 more weeks before we breathe the same air as Jason Mraz! Woohoo! [He who is missing the concert has to watch the dvd.]

2) I found out that the table-tennis table in RiverLife was autographed by Coldplay! I'm serious! (what a funny piece of trivia rite?)

3) I'm currently accepting contributions for my "Viva La Vida Fund: Send Mich to the Coldplay Concert." Any amount that God impresses upon your heart would be greatly appreciated.

4) I have no time or energy to blog at length, so make do with these bite-size posts ok?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

wat? the table was autographed by coldplay???? how on earth.....

Michelle-Lea said...

The table came from Jasper! You ask Cheryl for the details. Amazing man.