Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"My Love Goes Free"

Take this next post with a huge dollop of humour k? I know this may sound morbid...but if I die suddenly, I want YOU, my dear fwens to know that I would like you to have the following items.
Show my mum this blog post if she decides to hold her own garang guni sale.

And so I bequeath unto thee....

1) Abigail- all my scarves, vests/waistcoats, shades, my dvd collection (movies + box sets), my Chris Botti live dvds, any threadless t-shirts she wants (cos we wear the same size), my dvd player + TV (if she wants it), any other books on my bookshelves that have not been bequeathed away.

2) Muffin- my Macbook (poor boy is trying so hard to disguise his PC as a Mac with all the chiong Mac applications/widgets.), my I Heart Revolution poster, my autographed Corrinne May cds + Kavin Hoo cd.

3) Glenn- my entire music collection on the iPod, external hdd, and cds (unless otherwise stated), my Christian Literature collection, my Hillsong dvds, August Rush, Glen Hansard + Marketa Irglova Live in concert dvd (er, which he actually bought for me), my keyboard (so that he can finally learn to play it), and sponsorship of my Compassion kid from Philippines, Dharine. haha! (it's a blessing to give eh?)

- is also to hand over the poem that I write for Joel. haha!

4) Berno- all my bibles and my soft toys (including Mumble and Mr Potato Head), my The Little Mermaid dvd (which triggered my interest in singing as a child), my Crumpler laptop bag, and my diamond cross pendant.

5) Andie- My Jane Austen box set, and prized John Donne poetry anthology, "Poems of love" (my most beautiful hardcover book yet, with exquisite silver etching. Acquired from my fav bookshop in Oxford St, Sydney.)

6) Dawnie- my black acoustic guitar, Lex (in remembrance of our bond through acousticky music), my music stand, my female folk singer music dvds (e.g Sarah McLachlan, Lilith Fair, Jonatha Brooke , Sheryl Crow etc), my Sarah McLachlan score book, my Italian cross pendant with grey pearls and inscription, "Ubi Amor Ibi Fides" ("where there is love, there is faith"), and matching grey pearl earrings. Also my diamond solitaire ring + Sony Ericsson 8mp camera phone (for the trigger happy one).

7) Nigel Old Soul- my condenser mike (in remembrance of all the recordings he has done/we are about to do together)

8) Shirley- my white pearl earrings, and whatever Benefit cosmetics she wants (e.g. Benetint)

9) Cheryl- my Take That cds, my Westone single driver in-ears (just change the foam), my preppy laptop bag, my entire file of music scores (with written harmonies), and all my resources on vocal techniques (books/cds etc.)

10) Jason- Poof the dragon (so she still has the company of Jiggy, her bigger brother, who is in Jason's care), my acid jazz/funk cds (e.g Incognito, Tower of Power, Lee Ritenour) and my John Mayer + Dave Matthews band + Sting music dvds.

11) Steph- my LOTR box set (novels), and the browsing copy with written notes, and my Honours thesis

12) Sam Yuan- my Lea Salonga and musical theatre cds (e.g Les Miserable, Miss Saigon etc).

13) Erica- all my long skirts and earrings

14) Danny- my LOTR dvd box sets

9 comments:

Dawn said...

why do i get a solitaire diamond ring?????

extravaganza said...

i did something like that when i was like 15?
with sarah grace.... now i'm mostalgic

Michelle-Lea said...

Dawnie...you get it cos I lub you. And I dunno who else to give lah. haha!

Dawn said...

awww.....................
ok, in response to that: "I do."

Dawn said...

continued from previous comment....

I do....love you too :)

marc's the name said...

Awww.. So touched! :) But right, can I install Windows on your Mac?

and and.. the comments above me gave me goose pimples over and over and over! :|

Michelle-Lea said...

YES LAH! You can install Windows on my Mac. My gosh, so if I die, that's the first thing you think abt??

haha! Dawnie...we have effectively grossed Muffin out again (and again).He will turn into pancake without any need for violence on your part.

Cherie said...

Ooh, so much love going around! Can I be the "Prodigal Son" and ask for my share of the inheritance now??

Michelle-Lea said...

Er no Cheryl, you can't! I still need all my stuff while I'm alive. haha!