Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alarice @ Esplanade Concourse

Here are the other Alarice videos that I recorded from the night. Wah, not easy man...hold my hand steady for 3-4 mins. The whole gig was really nice...Abi got her opportunity to be Alarice's official photographer; met up with many frens like Nigel Old Soul, Jon (Kuching Boy), Crazy Steph, Muffin....and we even bumped into cool Jet!!! Jet got totally traumatised by Steph, although it was only the 2nd time he met her. I had to stop the conversation before she invited herself to his house for a free dinner. haha!

Jet and I got to swop copywriting horror stories...which was therapeutic. I think he's probably the only fren I have right now who fully comprehends and empathises with my copywriting woes. haha! Ok anyway...back to the videos. Dawnie enjoy! I'm sorry my finger was too slow to record her cute medley of "Somewhere over the rainbow" with Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours."

"Man in the Mirror" originally by Michael Jackson, covered by Alarice. The closing song to her 2nd set. This one was quite the crowd favourite....not easy to sing Michael Jackson songs man.


Another original new song by Alarice, "First Dance."


No comments: