Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Baby Love

I.Am.Happy. :) Had a lovely evening having dinner and drinks at Michelle Poh's house. For those who dunno...she's like my vocal 'sifu' and mentor. We had a good time catching up, and playing with her beautiful baby boy, Krabi, who's 3 years old now. Mich Poh married a Dutch guy, so you can imagine how super cute and hansum Krabi is.

Didn't get to take photos because Krabi was glued to me the whole night...so my hands were quite full. He insisted on feeding me his food and drinks, and happily plopped himself on my lap to watch cartoons, while giving me affectionate hugs and kisses the whole night. When it was time to go out for a car-ride, he stuck out his little pudgy hand to hold mine. Who wouldn't love a baby like that? Awww. Apparently he's rarely this attached to people, so I'm a lucky gal. :) (Maybe he liked my vanilla scented hair? haha! I dunno.) His favourite word is "Yayyy!!!" haha! Which he exclaims regularly. So cute lah.

No comments: