Monday, May 25, 2009

Mad Church Disease??

I think I've got it bad. All I can think of when I'm going for my personal holiday is which churches I can visit/worship conferences I can attend. haha! As some of you know...I'm headed to London/Scotland from 21 Aug-29 Aug. And I really hope to visit Holy Trinity Brompton (Tim Hughes' church) and Hillsong London. (Technically, I can visit both on one Sun because both churches have morning and evening svces! Yay!)

I just found out that JUDAH SMITH, who used to be the Youth Pastor of Generation Church, the thriving youth ministry of The City Church, Seattle, is going to be the guest speaker on 23 Aug at Hillsong London. (He's now the Preaching Pastor of The City Church.) WOOHOO!!! I'm so glad I'll be in town to hear him. (sorry, i know i sound very geeky) It's not just going to be personal holiday, but a time for spiritual refuel. YAY!!

Abi, we are so going to Hillsong London!! Nigel has already assigned me to buy him Hillsong souvenirs. haha! :)

Here's a funny dialogue I had with May about my upcoming Scottish adventure:
===========================================================
May: When are you going Scotland?
Mich: 21 Aug-29 Aug. It's during the Edinburgh Festival!
May: COOL!! HAPPENING!!
Mich: I will say hi to Nessie for you! :)
May: Nah, Nessie shy!
Mich: Hahahha! I almost peed in my PJs!!
May: I email Nessie. Tell him don't so shy! Hibernation for 50 years already. Not good to be so isolated.

No comments: