Monday, May 25, 2009

Fields of Grace


1) I'm amazed by my Grandma's spiritual hunger. I've been buying her a lot of literature for new Christians, because she's been reading through her daily devotionals so quickly. She's so happy to have new books to learn from, and is just taking it all in so readily. It's super cool hearing her tell me how much she liked a book, or a certain passage she read. :)

2) I am looking forward to the reunion of the Acoustikers United (Dawnie and Nigel Old Soul) for our jamming/recording session. :) We were 'scattered' cos of Nigel's exams, and then Dawnie's Tokyo trip. I NEED MUSIC!!!! Quick guys, give me my fix!!! haha!

3) Scotland in August....India in Dec. Yay!! :) I still can't believe I'm headed to the Bonnie land of Nessie, Macbeth, William Wallace, Ewan McGregor etc.

4) I'm amazed at how wonderfully encouraging our RiverLife youths are. Every now and then, they surprise me with random affirming comments and it just melts my heart to see them growing up so beautifully. I heart you guys! :)

5) Just over the past week or so....a good friend's dad was diagnosed with brain cancer. It looks pretty bad and she's very shaken up. Then another close fren messaged me about her personal medical condition, which I cannot divulge here. Life is so fragile. We can't take anything for granted. I'm learning to pray harder than ever for my frens n loved ones.

No comments: