Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Damaged Goods

I don't know why...but I seem to be pretty destructive of late. Just over the past few months, I've damaged 2 pairs of audio technica earphones...and the screw cap of my Benetint blusher (I was just trying to ensure it was screwed on tightly!). I so violent meh??? Apparenly Dawn thinks I am. Boo!

And as if I'm not nearly destructive enough with my personal property, the RATS that have been on the loose in the office, decided to chew through my Macbook power adaptor wire. How to explain the sad state of my wires to Apple?? But I'm thankful I didn't kena rat poo pellets on my desk like Darren. They really don't like him. This is not funny you know...and not cute like Ratatouille. We need to shut down this 'underground cell of rats'!!

On a totally unrelated note...I thought this tweet by Joel was so funny, "sometimes i wake up...and I have a beard...??" hahaha! The story of his life eh? :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

eee church office has rats????? pls call the pest controller. my office had ONE rat before, who left shit pellets on my table. YES. sick man. we called the pest busters in and the little mite (yes it was quite a small one) got stuck to a sticky trap near our computer server. and died. yay.

Michelle-Lea said...

I almost feel sorry for the rat after reading your last sentence with the 'yay'! hahaa!