Thursday, September 22, 2005

I love my peeps!!

Tonight I went to Harry's Boat Quay with a bunch of the BMI staff. We successfully pulled off a carefully planned, surprise farewell supper for Andrea! Bernice and I had a hard time trying to keep up the act, cos we both looked so sheepish. haha! Kudos to the rest who 'acted' their parts well!

We had such an incredible time just hanging out with each other.....sharing fd, drinks, playing pool, swopping stories..jokes etc. (i think we've found a cool new hang-out place too! UPSTAIRS@Harry's. cozy lounge chairs + free pool!!!)

U really start to see everyone's true colours emerge in that relaxed/ off-work mode setting. Shockingly lame/ corny jokes....sincere heart-to-heart sharings....amazingly wise one-liners all started to emerge. I am truly quite blown away by the company I'm surrounded with...so blessed to have each one of them.

It was a short time, but I think everyone really bonded from that. We all got so mushy and u hear this deluge of affectionate-isms!! haha! "I love you!!!" (suffocatingly tight hug),"dear", "love", "sweets", "darling" etc. Phone numbers were being exchanged, and msn contacts started to fly around.

I love what funky Aaron commented abt tt type of behaviour: "deep down, we're all gay!" Classic lah...haha!

No comments: