Saturday, September 24, 2005

When it rains....

(the following post might seem a bit....incoherent. But just think "stream-of-consciousness" type of flow)

It's pouring and thundering outside...
I just cried AGAIN...cos it really hit me, that Andrea is gone.
Perfect weather I know....for my super emo night
(the guys r shaking their heads now at this 'chick behaviour')
And it's quite ominous as well...as I worry abt the poor folks down in Houston, who are abt to be hit by Rita.

Pammy's online...n i just wanna say, I LOVE YOU gf!!!
I need a hot cup of cocoa, a fuzzy teddy bear, and a warm hug now!
Darn this weather....making me go bonkers.

Thank u sweet Ed for calling from Malacca tonite...for tolerating my 'suspicious' tone of voice initially...and then the subsequent bad reception,and my own deafness. Tt is why I'm not a phone person. haha! Anyway, my point is (yes i do hv one!)...it was a heart-warming surprise.

2 comments:

precious said...

Hey girlfriend, i love you too. I guess Andrea's leaving hasn't REALLY hit me yet. I'm really too slow sometimes. :(

Andrea Khoo said...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I miss you all... *sobz*

Pammy is that you?