Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tagged!!!

Apparently, this is the bloggers' version of Tag! n i kena tagged by Eunice. So it works like this...I'm supposed to reveal 3 facts you might not know abt me. n at the end of this blog entry....if u see ur name within tt list of 5, then u will know that you're IT...n then u do the same, reveal 3 facts abt urself and arrow 5 more lucky souls. n the unfortunate cycle goes on n on....

1) When I start the day...I need to go through my routine. If tt routine is affected, i get grouchy, n slightly whacked out. Pple who travel with me will realize this.
- wake up
- wash up
- check the calls/ smses I missed while i was in deep slumber
(IF anyone tries calling me before i decide to get out of bed, I will refuse to answer the phone, even if i can hear it ringing. Sometimes when I'm really annoyed, I will even walk over to the phone, see which annoying soul is wrecking havoc on my sleep, n then walk bk to bed)

- eat breakfast (or rather lunch) in front of telly while i try to snap out of groggy sleepiness, and answer smses if i feel like it.
- most impt part of the routine is prob this: Having MY COFFEE, while reading the newsppers. (without coffee, i will not be fully human...n might be rather intolerable)

Yeah, tts the routine i need to ease me into the day. haha!

2) When I was in kindergarten, I knew a sweet Eurasian boy named Wind (i'm not kidding u, tt was his name). Wind stayed in the blk opp me. We took the same school bus...n once I jokingly invited him to come to my hse for a play-date. n the boy really turned up one day. But i never meant it seriously, so when he showed up with his mum, I was out of the hse. My mum was rather cross with me that day.

So there, tt was my first time 'flirting' with a guy n blowing him off....unintentional as it was. Now that i'm all grown up, I promise u, i don't tt anymore. haha!

3) On my table, there are 4 water-bottles, of diff colours and sizes. It's a reflection of my job eh? (3 of them r Nalgene....i ONLY use Nalgene bottles for work. other brands are absolute crap) Audrey laughed when she came to my hse recently, n asked me why i wld ever need 4 diff water-bottles. So here's why:

i) small tiny 250ml bottle for leisurely outings. eg. shopping/movies
ii) Pink 400ml Nalgene bottle for normal length work days/ travelling.
iii) Purple 500ml Nalgene bottle for longer work days/ gigs
iv) Aqua blue 1000ml Nalgene bottle for insanely long work days/ camps/ the event of the outbreak of war.

And here are the lovely bloggers whom I now TAG:
1) Andrea
2) May-ann
3) Rie
4) Guitar Ben
5) Audrey (haha! force u to write a new entry gal)

No comments: