Monday, October 17, 2005

Andrea's house-warming

Last night, I was at Andrea's pretty new Condo, for her house-warming. It was a fun, cozy and warm gathering of friends! Thanks Andrea for opening your home to us and preparing such a good spread. :) I had a great time!! I adore your apartment and your HUGE pool. Would love to come back for a potluck/ bbq at the pool deck. *winkz*

Here were some shots from the house-warming...from my handphone. heh!:p Some not as clear as I wished they'd turn out.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andrea and Berno, my best buds in BMI!! :) They are my precious "angels in disguise"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jo and Pam sharing a bite. I think that's Danny lurking in the bkground...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty Pam! Yes, i luv you girlfriend! Don't be insecure. haha!
(As Pam and I were holding hands and walking around Andrea's gorgeous Condo in the cool evening breeze, I joked with her abt how it'd be perfect as a lovely 'lesbo pad' for us. Just need to get a Sheltie tt's all. KIDDING OF COURSE!! :p)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
George...my dear guitarist and bro from my band "Disclosure". He seemed to be on a high lah last night, yapping away non-stop....until midnite. haha! He is such a big joker....always cracking me up.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Funky Aaron chilling out on the couch with me. He almost didn't make it, but we forced him to come down. Check out his newly shaved head...no more 'pretty boy' liao. heh!

No comments: