Sunday, October 16, 2005

Nostalgia....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was out with Audrey just now, and she was lugging around a huge pile of NUS library bks. Audrey was complaining that it made her look "geeky" while we walked around town. I didn't even think of that...cldn't wait to help her carry her psych bks actually! haha!

It was a most familiar, nostalgic scene for me....ahhh...those good old days where i used to lug gigantic piles of books from the NUS Central library, up and down several staircases (always bumping into frens along the way too), to my dusty old locker in the dungeon....which I shared with Shujun. I even sprained my wrist a couple of times...from that enormous load.

Those were the beautiful, slightly 'nerdy' days of stimulating academia.:) How I miss running up and down the steps of the library, zapping truckloads of readings, watching films in the basement, doing research while being surrounded by musty smelling bks, helping friends locate bks (i was brilliant at tt), hiding snacks n drinks behind the study tables....taking breaks with Shujun while watching "Smallville" on her laptop... getting 'high n loony' with friends during the insane term pper periods etc.

Such lovely memories...:) Yes, I'm mad... when my honours classmates were celebrating the completion of our final exam pper, I was there mourning the end of era.

No comments: