Thursday, October 20, 2005

"Ice-cream"

(by Sarah McLachlan)

Your love is better than ice cream
better than anything else that I've tried
and your love is better than ice cream
everyone here know how to fight

and it's a long way down
it's a long way down
it's a long way down to the place
where we started from

Your love is better than chocolate
better than anything else that I've tried
oh love is better than chocolate
everyone here knows how to cry

it's a long way down
it's a long way down
it's a long way down to the place
where we started from...

==================================================================

I just find this song so quaint and charming! :) Esp. the "better than choc" part.....since I'm such a chocoholic, I certainly relate to it. hehe!

Recently, I've realized that my mummy has been waiting up for me when I come home late. So she will wash up and sleep only when I've reached home. Maybe I've been taking her for granted...but that gesture really touched me. Reminds me to give thanks, and appreciate the love from the pple God has surrounded us with. :)

It's a blessing to be able to go into my office and shout out "hello sweetie, i love u" to my beloved Pammy. (Even tho' it means causing poor Danny to cringe, and to sing gibberish at the top of his voice, to avoid our 'sweet talk'...too much affection he says. haha!) n to be able to go to BMI and hug Bernice/ Aaron and tell them how much i love them. haha! It's so warm n fuzzy to be able to jam with all of them at night....it's like singing carols by the fire-place with ur beloved family. Awwww....

It's a blessing to hv Andrea come down all the way to BMI to pass me her sweaters for my Sydney trip.

It's a blessing to hv my dear grandma ask me what fd I wld like to eat, when I visit her on Sat. Of course the real reason I visit her at all is to spend time with her....and not so much the fd.

It's a blessing to be able to share PMS blues and more of "Mr Pants escapades" with Audrey over the phone/ msn. haha! Only gals will understand how it feels like....to be weepy n sobby over several nites.

It's a blessing to hv sweet Ed change the suspension in his car, so I'll hv a more comfortable ride at night...and to be asked for a list of my fav songs, to be compiled into a CD tt we can blast in the car.

It's all in the little things....it's so sweet to love and be loved. Way better than ice-cream and chocolates. :)Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Andrea Khoo said...

Heyyyyyy...I wanna jam and sing with u all at night!!!

very jealous now...

;o)