Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What I'm reading now....

I think I'm getting very bad at finishing books. I usually grab what fits my mood at that moment, and as a result...I have a whole stack of half-finished books!!! Hopefully, I can clear a bit of that pile while I am on my Sydney holiday. Hmmm...

List of books that I need to finish reading:
=============================================
1) Disappointment with God- Philip Yancey
2) Mere Christianity- C.S Lewis
3) Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R Tolkien (re-reading this for the 3rd time)
4) Understanding The Lord of the Rings- The Best of Tolkien Criticism
5) The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy- Douglas Adams
6) Tales of the Unexpected- Roald Dahl
7) Buffy and the Vampire Slayer and Philosophy - Ed. James South


Terrible rite? I haven't even listed down those poetry anthologies I've stashed elsewhere in my rm.

2 comments:

hold up the sky said...

what's the buffy one abt? I was just telling my friend about our class' insane obsession with angel and buffy getting kinky and our little pow wows the day after. :)

Michelle-Lea said...

Hey Rie, check out my new link to amazon.com. That will give u an idea what the Buffy bk is abt! haha!

I saw your new pic with your Golden retriever pup. ENVIOUS!!!!