Saturday, October 15, 2005

Gin

Steph came to my place last wk, with her mini-schnauzer "Gin"! Think now I'm really convinced that I should get a doggie! hehe! It was pure joy playing with her, walking her...and just holding her in my arms during our car-ride. Very therapeutic...and I actually look fwd to taking care of my own doggie. :)

Gin can be really sweet too...like how she put her paw on my arm, and licked me to say she's sorry for 'biting me' (not lethal lah, just playful bite). n later she even snuggled up next to me(voluntarily!!!!)Awwww....so affectionate! *meltz*

Oh yes...and just to clarify something with u single gals out there. If you think that getting a doggie gets u more attn n 'chat-up opportunities' from cute single, guys when u're walking your dog, then u're sadly mistaken. According to Steph, most guys who own dogs are attached oredi, and share it with their gfs (status symbol lah!). Haha! I know a few of you who will be slightly disappointed by this. :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we convinced her to get down on all fours.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gin on her sweetest, most docile behaviour. She was also feeling a little cold lah.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
check out those huge eyes! :)

No comments: