Sunday, October 16, 2005

Story-tellers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wish I could get my hands on Sarah McLachlan's VH1 Story-telllers DVD like RIGHT NOW!! Anyone wants to buy for me? haha! This dvd even has Paula Cole guest-singing with Sarah McLachlan!! Ahhh...i love Paula Cole too. Two of them together...can die. haha!

I've been re-discovering Sarah McLachlan. She is absolutely superb live....her voice is so lush, beautiful, haunting,and passionate. An amazingly sensitive story-teller too.

I was watching her on the Lilith Fair vcd last nite...where she was collaborating with other female singers like Sheryl Crow, Shawn Colvin, Indigo Girls and Jewel. I was absolutely mesmerized. Their rendition of "The Water is Wide"
"The Water is Wide"(An American Folk Song
) was soooo tender and lyrical...made me cry man. n dun even get me started on the harmonies...


"The water is wide, I cannot get o'er
And neither have I wings to fly.
O go and get me some little boat,
To carry o'er my true love and I."

No comments: