Monday, October 17, 2005

"Thank you" notes

1) Thanks to my darling Pam/ "girlfriend" for surprising me with a new tube of Bloom "pout" lipgloss.(it was out of stock) you know me so well! haha!

2) Thanks to sweet Ed for buying me that Sarah McLachlan VH1 DVD SO QUICKLY! like in less than 24 hrs rite? haha! you're unbelievable lah. So everyone else just take note...DO NOT get me Sarah McLachlan VH1 StoryTellers dvd for my birthday! Have orediiii!

3) Thanks to Andrea...for tt cutesy moomoo handphone trinklet. I think it's a hoot...it cheers me up, seeing it dangle off my phone

4) Thanks to Eunice for being so considerate as to buy ear plugs for us, in view of our potentially noisy Sydney hotel rm.

5) Thanks to Winnie, for calling me to say that that she was gonna make tiramisu. I dunno if I'm able to come down ur place to eat, but the thought was precious enuff! Give Zaza a huge kiss for me! :)

No comments: