Friday, September 05, 2008

Billy

If you know me well enough...you should know that I have a not-so-secret love affair with bookshelves. When I shifted into my new Sengkang flat, I spent days just staring adoringly at my brand new Billy/Benno bookcase combination from Ikea, which allowed me to organise my books and cds alphabetically, and according to genre. haha! I was in geek heaven.

Imagine my excitement when this conversation unfolded with Glenn:
===============================================================

Glenn: Sorry...I'm clearing my room to make way for Billy. He's coming tmrw.
Mich: Who's Billy??
Glenn: Billy=bookcase from Ikea.
Mich: OOH!! I love Billy!
Glenn: Yeah, he's quite a looker. And he's pretty useful to have around the house.
Mich: He comes in diff shades too. Awesome fella!
Glenn: Yeah yeah...sometimes with those nice glass doors which protect the deep riches within him!
Mich: Huh? You got the doors? Sucker lah u!
Glenn: They're also windows to the depths of his soul. I really liked them glass doors.
Mich: Dude, you're talking about a bookshelf like he's your fren! [pause] I totally heart you now!
Glenn: haha! Who knew I had it in me right?

4 comments:

Dawn said...

is that picture of your room????

Michelle-Lea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle-Lea said...

Aiyoh no lah, my room not so big. That pic was from flickr or yahoo images. This is how my room looks like: :)

http://jazzymoo.blogspot.com/2007/07/michseng-kang.html

Michelle-Lea said...

Eh, think the link is not showing up properly.There is an extra ".html" after the 'kang'. haha!