Sunday, September 14, 2008

Coming Up To Breathe...

It's been a difficult week...I haven't found the time to rest and blog until now. Some of you know that my paternal grandfather was hospitalised on Weds due to low haemoglobbin levels. The docs have done a series of tests and a scope on him but they haven't found out the cause yet. They wanted to do a colonoscopy on him on Fri....but couldn't do it. So they discharged him on Sat, and have scheduled him for an X-ray 2 weeks from now. To make it more difficult, my grandma got a fever/flu cos she was so tired from all ths hospital stuff. She's ok now....doc says she just needs to get some rest.

Thanks for all who prayed along with me, and showed your concern. I'm very grateful. (At this point, I'm really appreciative of the community at RiverLife...pple who journey and pray with you despite walking through trying situations themselves.) I think it was also quite divine that I reached the hospital earlier than expected on Thur....before my aunt and parents arrived. It gave me an opportunity to pray for my grandfather. He was quite taken back that I asked to pray for him, but he allowed me to in the end...which I think is quite a big deal. Please keep praying for him frens.

On a lighter note.....I've shifted workstations at BMI, and am now sitting next to Abi. haha!
The crazy gal sent me an msn msg that said "I can't believe you're sitting next to me!!", while I was sitting next to her! Of course that led to an uproar of laughter...and those random outbursts continue daily, as predicted by the boss. haha! God help us to remain productive with this new arrangement.

I've also gotten a copy of Chris Tomlin's new album, "Hello Love". Yes, it's out in stores now. GO OUT AND GET A COPY! :)

Alright, that's all for tonight. I need to crash.
Another crazy week begins again....

No comments: