Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Little Corner of the World

I have a feeling that I'm gonna retreat into "hermit mode" for a while...
So don't take it personally if I'm a little grouchy, or withdrawn.
I haven't had enough "me time" this week, and I doubt I will get much next week either.
Am I trying to do too much with the time that I have?

It seems like it's a bit impossible for me to meet up with frens these days.
Case in point, Eunice n I wanted to arrange for a Dim Sum lunch.
After poring through my planner, I told her, "No free squares in Oct. We talk again in Nov?"
Then I added, "I pencil you in for Nov 8?"
To which she laughed, cos it seemed like we're talking about some super serious matter, but its just lunch.

Dehui says that I'm a workaholic cos when he asked, "If you had a million dollars, would you still do what you do?"
I thought about it...and I replied, "Yes."
So apparently that was supposed to be some revealing, acid test.
But seriously, how can one bum around for too long?
And yes, I want to change to the world....I can't seem to leave it alone.
So yeah, guilty as charged.

I'm very random tonite...cos I'm super tired after an intense recording session. But I really thank God for this amazing opportunity to work with one of the best producers/musicians in S'pore. I was in the presence of musical genius.

On a final note, before I go immerse myself in the addictive world of "24" (the TV show lah), I seriously don't understand this F1 madness. They're just super fast cars right? Aren't horses more interesting? haha!

No comments: