Thursday, September 04, 2008

HELLO LOVE!!!

I love Chris Tomlin. :) Oh...look at him in that pic, so cute so happy!! haha! Anyway, Abi and I pre-ordered his new album, "Hello Love," from Trumpetpraise cos you get it at a discounted price. Now we're just waiting for the cds to arrive!!! It's already out in the U.S and sounds like its doing really well (he's so happy about it btw! I know cos I read his blog. haha!) Apparently he's going on tour with Israel and New Breed in the U.S soon! Arghhhh!!! I wish I could go! It's gonna be phenomenal.

I can't believe Abi was gushing about Chris and shamelessly plugging his album in my vocal class lor (yeah, she's my WD2 student). I remember looking at her in shock when she said "It's THE cd to get!" OMG rite? In class leh. haha!

Chris with Louie Giglio and some other pple I dunno. I can't wait to sing his new song, "Jesus Messiah," in church!!! Ok...I shall stop gushing now. Cos Dawnie says I'm 1) very high (esp at 1am) and 2) very cheong hay (but Eric Ng is way more cheong hay than me).

5 comments:

Dawn said...

darling, u mus groupie me so much that you're quoting lawnlines now...
but hor, if u can, ahem... as i need to maintain my cool image, let's keep mr ng out of this. in exchange, i will help u to earn ji ba ban ok?

Michelle-Lea said...

u paranoid lah lawn. i never say u g***** Mr Ng leh. Hmm...haha!

Dawn said...

u just did!!!!!

Michelle-Lea said...

hhaha chill chill!! i didn't spell it out!

Dawn said...

haha jus kidding lah. hope u're feeling betta today.