Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Conversations

CNY seems to have passed by in a flash this year. Usually I'm bored to tears...but I actually quite enjoyed this CNY, to my surprise. Apart from the obscene amount of good food, I had many great laughs and conversations with my extended family members. 2 separate conversations with 2 different cousins even led to the subject of Christianity. Wow! Gave me a chance to invite my cousin to church. Who knew that me working in church would become such an interesting topic? haha! Awesome.

My aunt and cousins from Sabah are in town again. It amazes me how much they can shop and eat. haha! I was watching Inkheart at the cinema with them, and it suddenly hit me, "its actually so fun hanging out with family!" Then I got the warm n fuzzies. :)

No comments: