Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home

I just got back from a staff retreat in Malacca, and a challenging choir/band rehearsal which took place immediately after I got back to S'pore.

1) I'm incredibly glad to be home.

2) Eating pig's ears (with visible hair) in satay steamboat thingy does NOT rock. Throw in cockles, pig's intestines and other questionable food items, and you get a pretty evil stew. :(

3) Starbucks is always a winner wherever you travel.

4) I'm very happy with my new stash of cheap shoes. (S$16 a pair)

5) Talking to a fellow colleague about her 5 years of study in California is triggering my wanderlust again. So it's not just me who is sensing that S'pore's lifestyle and landscape can sometimes be bad for the soul. On a related note, I hear Jason is having a wonderful time in Melbourne so far, and am glad for him.

6) I'm amused by my fwens who sms me random song lyrics, and expect me to continue the song from wherever they left off.

7) I got my Jason Mraz concert tix, and am set to go! :) *Live high, live mighty, live righteously!*

8) I'm so tired. I'm going to crash out.

No comments: