Monday, January 05, 2009

Ice Cream Delight with The Fongs

Yesterday, I had a different sort of Sunday as I was on leave, so took the opportunity to visit Glenn's church, St James Church, at Holland V. (The Anglicans mocked the RiverLifer who didn't know what to do during their Holy Communion.) After svce, I met up with The Fongs for lunch. It was quite a refreshing change, as I got to catch up with Winnie, play with the kids whom I've not seen for some time, and fiddle with expensive Winnie's SLR. :p

Liza and me having dessert.

Jessi's mouth dripping with Bubblegum blue ice-cream. haha!

Tania, the youngest, has grown so much now!

The girls are proud of their freaky blue tongues!

Tania wants in on the fun, and insisted that I take a pic of her pink tongue! (she had strawberry ice-cream)


Liza is obviously better at this game than me. haha!

Smiley faces with ice-cream treats!

No comments: