Monday, May 15, 2006

I LURRVEEEE "FELICITY"!!!!! :)



Yes, go ahead and laugh/cringe...but I absolutely love watching my Felicity DVD box-sets. (Well, they're not mine technically...i borrow from library mostly. But i do hope to buy them eventually) I'm enjoying watching it a lot more NOW, than when I was in Uni. hehe! It gives me nostalgic, feel-good vibes lah...plus I love the camaraderie of the cast, the script-writing, n J.J Abrams' direction (yupz, he's the guy behind Alias and MI:3). It's so much better than the shallow O.C crap they are showing on tv lah. Chey! :p

I thought it was hilarious when I spotted Greg Grunberg (Sean in 'Felicity') doing a cameo in MI:3! (later i found out he n J.J Abrams go way back.....like from kindergarten or something) As you know, Keri Russell was also in MI:3! (wasn't it fab watching her kick-ass and shoot a gun??) I was wondering which other actor from Alias or Felicity wld pop up in MI:3. heh!

Anyway, I was watching this "Felicity" Emmy Parody on the dvd. It's sooooo ridiculously funny and self-reflexive lah. You'll see the Felicity cast spoof NYPD Blue, X-Files and E.R. I love how they poke fun of themselves. You can watch it from this link. (scroll down to Emmy Awards 1999- Parody)

http://www.keri-russell.info/pages/videopage.htm

No comments: